January 18, 2012

2012's Top #1




Karen had the great idea to sew (as a good brand new year resolution) a blouse, top or whatever a month during all the year.
A top, that is something I need every day and I never get tired of. You can go wild or be classic and it's still great! So here it is: the first 2012 top.


In a sweet and soft and comfy cotton satin from Linna Morata I sewed it two days ago and still have troubles getting it off.
The all piece is bordered by satin bias on the neck and the bottom and cotton bias for the sleeves.


I could'nt resist to add a little mustard yellow touch on the belt and the back.


Go and visit the other challenger the list will shortly be on Karen's blog!
See you soon! (I have loads of stuff to show you, patience I'm coming back as soon as my exams are over).

ps: the pattern comes from Tuniques pour Petits et Grands and has been modified a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment