February 13, 2012

Picture of the week



This week I open a new tradition. Each week I'll put in the seven things that made me happy this week.
So... this week my little happinesses are:
  1. I could draw myself a wonderful semester diary/program/agenda for the blog, my courses etc. I love to reorganize myself!
  2. I posted loads of stuff in here and I even created a Facebook page for this blog.
  3. I loved the classes I had even if they'll be pretty hard.
  4. We are playing Rhapsody in Blue and Pirates of the Caribbean with the university orchestra!
  5. It snowed this Sunday and it was so soft and nice.
  6. We had a long walk my mister and I and it just made me feel like having many more of those.
  7. I had a great night at the restaurant with three wonderful young men.








Camera for this series: Ipod.
Usually I take my pictures with my Powershot D10 Canon, well reader, I like the Ipod camera (the same as the Iphone's) and more I love Instagram. As you can see on the fourth picture, reader, I also bought a lomo camera, the Diane mini, so one of these days, when my film is done you'll see "old school" pics. Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment