February 5, 2012

Pics of the week and apologizing note


A cold and white Sunday morning, a clean and comfy apartment, a cat purring on your lap (do You know how long is a week in cat time? no but really! you monsters! you abandoned me! Now I won't ever leave you, I stay here and I purr!)
My blogroll is done and after having slept for 18 hours I come back at you guys. I swear to you, reader, that I intended on showing you these pics last week but between the packing, the jetlag, the absence of internet in our hotel and the "no time left" out of the hotel here we are.
But I promise than I'm back on it, here are the pics of that last week of exams and after these you'll have plenty of pictures to look at in here because the camera has been working I can tell you that (I also spent a lot in discoveries that I'll probably show you).
See you very soon thus!



Between Bubble's chilling, the neighborhood crocodile who makes my way to the supermarket way cuter and who is leaving soon and that I wanted to immortalize, our suitcases and the cat who doesn't want to let us go, the corner of ice field spotted from the plane, the Coke bears and the pretty flag seen in the Natural History Museum of New York (a week early just so you get sure where I went to) I think I can say this last week of exams was nearly as pretty as the following (in fact on the moment not at all but afterward and with those pics I would say definitely).

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment