January 13, 2012

Défi 13: Decoration.



Today home decoration for my monthly Défi13 Challenge (in French)!

Unfortunately (or not) a small accident provided me with a great excuse to change the old cover of my couch and I really had to accessorize the thing because you know... I'm a girl...




I still need sun and I'm currently in love with yellow, yellow and black match fine according to me and myself. I find it amazingly classy. So here is my new hot bee living room!
I quickly sewed two pillows and then created the right sized covers. The covers and the plaid are bicolor.
The covers are in a weird yellow synthetic fabric and an old polka dot cotton my mother bought when she was pregnant with me.
The plaid is in the same yellow fabric and in a soft black fleece, so comfy!



No comments:

Post a Comment