December 30, 2011

Little Bird

I'm still waiting for my mum's gift pictures until then I still have a couple of things to show. Here is a little thing I've done with my hands right before Christmas. We've seen this all over Etsy but as I had everything on hand to make it myself I couldn't picture myself buying it.
Just to add something, I've made two little boxes. You'll see them again on a post to be on my new beauty corner (so girly :p).
Le petite oiseau sous la branche/Little birdy under the tree
Variable length
The matching earrings


And if you wonder how come I'm so productive suddenly, I'll just tell you it's what we call "blocus" supposedly studying time. I've got exams in January and with stuff like Synchronic studies of the Italian language (???) I'de rather do anything at all (I know it is really bad I should be ashamed)

No comments:

Post a Comment